ST BRIGIDS’ PHOTO GROUP
St Brigids' Photo Group is now open to new members. If you are interested in learning more about taking photographs, using your camera and digital reproduction, e.g., Photoshop, the club runs workshops, with practical hands on learning with your own camera during the year.
The Club meet every Tuesday evening from 8pm - 10pm in St Brigid’s Parish Centre beside the church in Blanchardstown.
There will be a beginners course over the coming months too!
Some other highlights of the group are:
- Two workshops each month on Camera, Lighting, or Reproduction e.g., Photoshop, Lightroom etc.
- Monthly competitions within beginners, intermediate and advanced categories, plus overall ratings for top four Photographers in each category at the end of the year.
- Competitions judged each month by an external judge who critiques and gives feedback. A great way of learning about composition etc.
- Learn to mount your photographs for competition.
- One outing per month – learn from experienced members many and varied types of photography, e.g. landscape, portrait, street photography, macro and more.
- Guest Speaker each month present different aspects of photography.
- Opportunity to gain qualifications with the advice and support of the photo group.
- Weekends away within Ireland and Europe generally twice a year.
FaceBook: St Brigids Photo Group